Perlas mágicas humidificadoras para plantas, 2000 piezas
Estas perlas de cristal absorben y conservan el agua, manteniendo húmedas sus plantas sin necesidad de agregarles agua frecuentemente y sin riesgo de sobre hidratarlas. Ideal para quienes pasan horas fuera de casa
The item is a set of 2000pcs magic round crystal soil water beads, which are made of high-grade super absorbent polymer, and can absorb water up to 50 to 100 times its original weight allowing plants or flowers to be moist without over watering. Crystal Soil is a new type of green environmental protection product, which is rich in nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium and other nutrients, and can absorb water and slow the release of these substances for plant growth. So the crystal soil is perfect for indoor plants and other decorative purposes. Besides, crystal soil is non-toxic, biodegradable and absolutely safe, and can prevent mosquitos and bacteria's problem which can occurred in ordinary soil. With reusable design and easy to use, therefore, it is really a set of wonderful magic crystal soil mud for choice.
- 2000 pieces of the magic round crystal soils in one set will be sold together by random color.
- Material: durable super absorbent polymer.
- 100% brand new and high quality Magic Plant Round Crystal Soil Crystal Mud Water Pearl Beads.
- These beads puff up like magic and absorb water up to 50 to 100 times its original weight allowing plants or flowers to be moist without over watering.
- Can store and hold water and nutrition, and steadily release it as the plants needs are required.
- Reuable design: the crystal soil water beads can be used as long as 2 years.
- Non-toxic, non-flammable, non-fading design.
- Perfect for indoor cultivation, flower arranging, decoration and so on.
- Note: Keep the crystal soil beads away from children, for they includes small pieces that should not be ingested.
1. Soak the crystal soil beads in water, 1 cup to 1 packet of beads over 3-4 hours.
2. Choose your indoor plant of choice. Clean the root and cut off rotten roots and leaves.
3. Get a vase. Put the soaked beads in your vase, draining any excess water - beads should covering about 1/2 of the vase. Insert your plant into the beads arranging it how you see fit.